Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tour De France


Well while the tour is on I thought it was only fitting to find a custom shop out of the capital Paris.

Being in Australia the tour airs in the wee hours of the morning, I've probably averaged about 5-6 hours a night for the past week, hoping Cadel could get up again this year.  The fat lady hasn't sung yet but she's warming up the vocals.

Anyway enough of the non-motorised 2 wheelers, this Honda CX500 was built by Rive Gauche, I couldn't find too much info on the shop itself but they do have the Motto "Ride or Die".  I know which option I would prefer.

They've released some picturesque shots of the bike juxtaposed against the stoned lined streets of Paris.  Such a great contrast between the old and new.

PS. GO CADEL!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...