Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Old vs New



It's been a while since we updated progress on The Experiment.  A thing called Christmas and a New Year happened and it was definitely a welcome break.
We've managed to get most of the wiring sorted out.  It was a fair bit more to do than our previous builds as we wanted to get rid of the standard switch gear and run smaller switches as well as created a custom dash to display LEDs.

Also because we're running LED tails without a brake light we just need to pick up a resister to dim the running light and bypass it when the brake is applied.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...