Fuel motorcycles have done some fantastic builds but this one caught my attention as it was for a fellow Aussie who had it purpose built to participated in the African Scram which is also organised by Fuel.
They've turned this classic BMW R100/7 road goer into a sand spitting Enduro ready to blast the spots off cheetahs, and take on the deadliest desert dunes (try saying that 3 times fast).
A list of the main mods include:
- Classic trial front light -Analogue speedometer for BMW
- 70’s enduro handlebar
- Oury grips
- Ohlins vintage rear shock
- Maxxis Maxxcross rear tire
- Pirelli Scorpion MX front tire
- Handmade exhaust pipe -
- Seat designed and built by Fuel
- Handmade subframe
- Odyssey battery
- New front and rear fenders
- Off road footpegs
You can read more about the finer details over on their website.